Monday, December 13, 2010

A perfect day

 
Posted by Picasa


My dear friends,

Advent time, time for sending stories and pictures.
Please read and pass it on.

A perfect Day

“Do you want a lift to the station?”

I just bought a latest CD at the warehouse, called: "Susan Boyle, the gift".
While there I ask whether there was a bus to the station. “No” was the answer.
That morning I took my car to the panel beater. So I went outside to ask someone for a lift to the station. It was raining slightly. A middle aged man who was standing behind me at the Warehouse desk, heard my question,” Do you want a lift to the station? and so he offered me a lift.

When in his car I told him I was going by train to Plimmerton. “I‘ll take you". On the way to Plimmerton he asked me whether I knew Joe ten Broeke. “Indeed, I do “, I replied. He said “ I used to work with him” and then he asked my name and which I did and I gave him also my Album website on the internet http://picasaweb.google.com/johannesable.

He dropped me off in front of my house after telling me his name.”Abertlecht, German”. I call a very good example of Kindness.
I wished him “Salige Weinacht (happy Christmas)”.

All together a perfect day.

Just a perfect day.
Problems all left alone, weekenders on our own. It’s such fun, just a perfect day. You made me forget myself. I thought I was some else, someone good”.

These are the lyrics of the first song by Susan Boyle.

Another ten days it will be Christmas, time to wish you all a perfect Christmas.

Where there’s darkness, only light.
And where there’s darkness, ever joy.

And may the New Year be a perfect one,


John Heijnen, 13.12.10

No comments:

Post a Comment